Thursday, September 06, 2007

WOW!!!

I just found out that Katyshops nominated me for a Nice Matters award. This award goes to those who:

are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award. have not only great blogs, but also who have more to them, there is caring, friendship and inspiration too.

Now I know I am supposed to nominate 7 people who fit this award so here goes:

Belle-ah as Southern Somedays

Pat at Back Porch Musings

Daisy at Daisy's Delights

Cathy at Domestic Bliss

Holly at My Nest

Joan at Joan's Journeys

Paula at Sweatpea


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! That so sweet of you to think of me. Thanks again.

A Captured Reflection said...

Ive had you on my mind, and have been praying for you. I just sensed (do test of course!) that you have been feeling tender of heart and that God wants to take you in his arms, enfold you and reassure you he is with you through every kind of weather, he is your refuge, your place of safety from the storm.