1. What's your favorite song from the 80's?
2. What were some of your favorite TV shows that are no longer on the air?
3. Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin? Elvis or the Beatles?
4. Which decade would you relive if you could? Why?
5. Of the decades you haven't lived through, which one would your time machine most like to visit?
1. Probably anything by Bon Jovi or Poison or early hip-hop/dance music.
2. Designing Women, Savannah, don't laugh: The Love Boat
3. Probably ole Blue Eyes, and definitely Elvis. NOT a Beatles fan at all.
4. The 80's. I loved the way we dressed. Classy, preppy, modest.
5. Sometime in the 1800's before the civil unrest in the antebellum south.