Tuesday, October 10, 2006

You May Not Know This About Me......

We all get these things in email. And you always dread doing them but you know deep down it is fun to find out about people you know. I received this one from a dear friend and thought I would post it here. Answers are in random order with the exception of the last.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. children's shoe salesman
2. worked in a pet store that sold snakes and birds and not much more
3. worked at Bert's Surf Shop
4. worked making pizzas at Domino's

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Rudy
2. The American President
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Gone With The Wind

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Wilmington NC
2. Greenville NC
3. Kannapolis NC
4. Atlantic Beach NC

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. DOG The Bounty Hunter
3. BONES
4. Law & Order: SVU

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Worlds Fair in Knoxville TN
2. FLORIDA many times
3. Williamsburg VA
4. The beach :D

F) Websites I visit daily:
None daily but the following regularly
1. The blogs of several friends
2. My MSN Groups
3. My bank
4. Yahoo Crossword Puzzle

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Prime Rib
3. Shrimp & Grits
4. Bojangles :D

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Beaufort, NC
2. At a beach
3. At a beach
4. At a beach

No comments: