Saturday, October 27, 2007

So why did I start blogging?

Dianne at Glasses of Grace took the time to mention why she started blogging and wondered why others blogged as well.

Last year, my dear, sweet friend, Belle-ah emailed me her blog and asked what I thought? What did I think? Amazing, funny, intelligent,bright, humerous, etc. So I decided to give it a try. I knew mine would never compare to hers or to most of the ones I read but most of the times it is fun. It gets my mind off my medical problems and hopefully entertains and sometimes makes people think.

So now it is your turn. As you read this, post on your blog as to why you choose to blog and have a blessed weekend!

4 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

I began blogging after my son and his wife started theirs and I began to read them and thought it would be a good way to journal my days. I never dreamed anyone would read mine or that I would end of making so many wonderful friendships.

Hugs!
Kat

Sandy McTier Designs said...

I started blogging after my friend from England had one all about her scrapbooking. It was fabulous and with family all over the world I thought it would be the best way to keep in touch better.

I am so glad that you started blogging! Love to visit.

Have a fantastic week.
Blessings,
Sandy

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer,

I just started blogging in July but I was reading our friends blog for awhile and came across everyone else's blogs and before you know it, I started one too. It just seemed like a fun thing to do.

Michelle said...

As hokie as I felt when I started "blogging" I have really found I love it. I guess it is my hobby...no, shopping isn't a hobby, girlfriend...it is a lifestyle! LOL