Friday, January 11, 2008

Where is Grandma?

THE COMPUTER SWALLOWED GRANDMA The computer swallowed grandma. Yes, honestly its true! She pressed 'control' and 'enter' And disappeared from view. It devoured her completely, The thought just makes me squirm. She must have caught a virus Or been eaten by a worm. I've searched through the recycle bin And files of every kind; I've even used the Internet, But nothing did I find. In desperation, I asked Jeeves My searches to refine. The reply from him was negative, Not a thing was found 'online.' So, if inside your 'Inbox,' My Grandma you should see, Please 'Copy,''Scan' and 'Paste' her And send her back to me.

This is a tribute to all the Grandmas who have been fearless and . . . . learned to use the Computer.....

We do not stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing . NEVER Be The First To Get Old!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope I never stop playing. That photo is so pretty of the little girl. This grandma probably is on the computer a little too much. :-)

Anonymous said...

That's cute! It reminds me of my grandmother who taught herself how to use a computer several years ago. She always says times change and you either have to roll with the changes or die!