to see my fav southern cook (not chef!), Miz Paula Deen at the Metro Cooking show. But I wanted to leave you with a little something...
Preppy Little Dress did this on her blog so I thought I would copy her (and yes, she knows!)
Just cause the is fun...
everything you ever wanted to know about the Mr. BB, interpreted by his Beaufort Belle
1. he's sitting in front of the tv, what is on the screen?
football, baseball, the 10:00 news, anything UNC and if it is Saturday night, America's Most Wanted.
2. you're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
bleu cheese (blech!)
3. what's one food he doesn't like?
4. you go out to the bar. what does he order?
we rarely go out to a bar...but he likes..Margaritas, Pina Colada, Smirnoff Ice, and a good glass of wine
5. where did he go to high school?
same public high school I did...graduated 4 years before me
6. what size shoe does he wear?
7. if he was to collect anything, what would it be?
money and anything UNC
8. what is his favorite type of sandwich?
9. what would this person eat every day if he could?
hot dogs...no doubt (but he was a single father for 9 years before he met me!
11. what would he never wear?
spandex bathing suit! ha! ha!
12. what is his favorite sports team?
College anything: UNC Tarheels; Pro Football: Washington Redskins & MLB: Boston Red Sox
13. who will he vote for?
Right now he says he is unsure and will probably vote for an independent, but I am encouraging him to vote for McCain anyway so that it's one less vote for NObama.
14. who is his best friend?
15. what is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
get upset so easily
16. how many states has he lived in?
17. what is his heritage?
english (middle english) and possibly dutch irish
18. you bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
19. did he play sports in high school?
unfortunately not, though he was good enough. He did play rec sports growing up but his daddy died when he was 15 and was very sick before that for several years, so school sports were out of the picture
20. what could he spend hours doing?