Thursday, December 04, 2008

An award...YIPPEE!!

Joan from Joan's Journeys blessed me with this award today. And here is what I have to do...

Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions. Add the award image. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.

1. The beach, the ocean...so obsessed...I could stay at the beach 24/7...365 days a year. And if I am so blessed to spend that time on a boat in the ocean...goodness gracious!

2. Caffiene Free Diet Pepsi...I hated diet drinks...that is all my dad would keep in the house so I learned to love them. Can't drink anything else anymore. And caffiene free is much better for you.

3. Most definitely reading blogs!!

4. The Duke University Blue Devils

5. My precious little southern "Belle" (My pekingese)

So I now bless this award on the following...

Pearls and Grace
Monograms and Manicures
Nina Knows Best
In Every Season
TarDevil

4 comments:

Lori said...

I couldn't agree more, congratulations!

Tardevil said...

Thank you! You are so sweet, and I am honored to receive it! My addictions are EASY!! I will spread the love! Alot of yours are the same for me, except I like diet Coke. Thanks, again! Tar
P.S. Did I tell you that my husband & daughter went to the Duke/NCSU game a few weeks back. I went shopping! :O) Only b/c I came to Raleigh 2 days later, and didn't want to make the trip twice in 24 hrs.

Gifting Gumshoe said...

Congrats! I agree with you on the Blue Devils!!

Hopsy said...

Ohhh thank you SOOO much for this!!