Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good Sunday Morning to you all!!

This is a YouTube must see...
Beautiful singing...filmed at the coliseum in Rome where the Christians were killed.
It just doesn't get much better than this....
TURN YOUR SPEAKERS UP...............
AND WHEN IT HITS THE 3 MINUTE MARK..............
HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS!!
Click on link below:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtrnB4FZ-yc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After church, we are having a Family Sunday! DH has decided that 1 Sunday a month, he will not devote any time to his side business venture and spend the day with the family doing something.

Tomorrow we are going to Chili's for lunch and then to see Hotel for Dogs. Of course, we girls thought he meant a full day, but we have to come straight home from the movie so he can watch NFL. My team lost so I don't care until Super Bowl Sunday.

But nothing but love for my DH for doing this with us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to sign up below for the beauty giveaway. So far I only have about 10 people signed up so we need 90 more!!! Make sure to spread the news via your blog or email to your friends! If you add the pic and link to my post and you let me know, you get a second entry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to your blog and spotted a beauty giveaway - please sign me up! :)