Tuesday, February 03, 2009

FIREPROOF

This is a must see movie, out on DVD now. It did show at the movie theaters, but being a religious based movie, it did not show for long. Our church is hosting a class in our spring "University of Life" on Fireproofing your Marriage and is based on this book. I have several friends who have taken similar classes and even attended weekends and national simulcast classes.

If you are married, or engaged, I highly encourage you to see this movie regardless of how much you love your spouse (or soon to be spouse). You will find many ways to relate to this couple who are in the process of their marriage going up in flames. My husband and I watched this Saturday. And are hopefully taking the class at our church. Go buy it, and make it a part of your Valentine's week!!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I hope to buy this asap. I have heard many great things about it.