Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Wednesday Wish List

Today, I am going a little more reasonable on my wish list:




Until I can afford the boats posted, I would love to have this cute little Sea Ray. We could have so much fun in the ICW and ocean near coastline.
I love Chevy Tahoes and lets face it, they are much cheaper that my dream Range Rover. And of course, it must be blue to pull my blue & white Sea Ray.
I used to have a pair of the Sperry CVO boat shoes. They stopped making them for women quite a few years ago. Sperry brought them back this year for the 75th anniversary of Sperry.
Who doesn't love homemade ice cream in the summer? This is probably the top dog among ice cream makers. It is wooden, and also comes with a crank handle to really bring back the good ole days.
I love sportfishing. Love going out on the big boat. One of my biggest wishes is to land a Blue Marlin...but I do believe in marine conservancy, and after pictures, he will be released back into the ocean.
Speaking of pictures, my dream camera. It is tops on the low end of digital SLRs, plus all of my filters, and gadgets will fit on both lenses that come with the camera. NO MORE FILM!!
Lastly, I would love to have a white Fossil. It is really a fun watch and oh so casual. Great for everyday wear, sand, sun, and surf!

No comments: