Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday 5's: 30 Day Challenge Catch UP

Sorry I have been behind. It has been a long week and no chance to hit the blog. So to catch up:

Day 11: A picture of your favorite night:

Brooke and her "new daddy" dancing at our wedding reception. Wow has she grown up!

Day 12: A picture of something you love:


 Being out on the water from sunrise to sunset, whether I am just relaxing, or deep sea fishing!

Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist:


Jimmy of course! (Only 6 more days till the concert!)

Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without:


My "baby girl"!


Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die:


Attend the Kentucky Derby


Now that I am caught up, I promise not to get behind again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Derby's on my bucket list,too! Can't wait to plan a trip.