Sunday, August 13, 2006

Off to dream land....

Cape Lookout, NC


I can't believe I have been missing in action for so many days. Now it is going to be more. My family and I are leaving this afternoon for a week's vacation to the coast. You guessed it, I will be very near to Beaufort and to Cape Lookout. We plan to boat over to Cape Lookout for a few hours and try to catch some dolphin action and pick up a few great conch shells and then boat back over to Beaufort during the sunset sail. I will not have a computer with me so I will update everyone upon my return. Stay safe and have a great week! (And if my dear friend Shelly happens to read this, I am so happy for Baby Sawyer and everything he is conquering right now! Some more prayers being lifted for you and your precious family!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love, Love, Love your blog! Thanks for sharing your life with us. (((hugs)))