Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Fives - High School Edition

How about a trip down memory lane this Friday? In honor of Football Friday, it's the high school edition! (GO NHS KNIGHTS....BEAT SOUTHERN!!!)

1.) What activities were you involved in during high school?
2.) Of those activities, what was your favorite and why?
3.) Who was your high school boyfriend?
4.) What color was your prom (or other formal) dress?
5.) What was your graduation present?


My answers:
1.) I honestly don't remember...socializing #1
2.) Because I am a southern belle and a chatterbox!
3.) Which year?
4.) Junior year, somewhere between turquoise aqua and teal. Senior year, white.
5.) My diploma LOL Actually, my parents gave me a formal watch and the opportunity to live at the beach all summer.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ok, I will play. I have thought about these things a bit lately and I am sure that is because dd is now in high school.

1.) What activities were you involved in during high school?
Cheerleading, Student Council, Leo Club (jr. Lions), Science club (LOL I was actually president by some strange twist of fate!), yearbook and Newspaper staff

2.) Of those activities, what was your favorite and why? Cheerleading...why? It was cheerleading! LOL

3.) Who was your high school boyfriend?
DH...he and I started dating right before my Jr. year. My was an exotic College Sophmore at that time.

4.) What color was your prom (or other formal) dress?
1st prom: white
2nd: pink
3rd: black

5.) What was your graduation present?
Sadly, I have no clue.