Monday, June 18, 2007

TGIM??


We should thank God everyday that he has given us a new day. I know I am thankful to Him that I am here today, that I had a good doctor's appointment today, that the birds are flying outside my window, and flowers are blooming outside my door. I am thankful for my friends no matter what day it is as well as my wonderful husband and 2 great kids. I have so much to be thankful for.
I am thankful that yesterday was Father's day and I was lucky enough to spend it with 3 great dads...my daddy, my husband, and my brother. I have a wonderful daddy who I think is an even greater grandfather. My DH is such a special man who did what he didn't have to do by adopting my DD. He is very hardworking and dedicated and works so hard to provide for his family. And he puts God first and family 2nd. I was very blessed when God put the 2 of us together on July 4th, 2003. And last, my brother...a special man and a true family man. He works hard for his family and is the most wonderful father to my niece, "Doodlebug" (who is staying here this week).
So instead of thanking God for Fridays, let's remember to thank Him everyday!
Have a blessed week!

No comments: