Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Playing Tag

My friend Rebecca tagged me. Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.

5. Let the six people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So, here are six things about me:

1. I worked at Domino's in Wilmington NC (college age...being a beach bum) making pizzas.  Hey...it paid my rent!

2. I am copying this from Rebecca (something else we have in common)...I drive too fast. Yes, I have a need for speed. I'm not a reckless driver, but I have a problem keeping it at 55.

3. In addition, I love fast cars, and even some of the "souped up" cars kids drive these days...I guess it goes hand in hand with the need for speed.

4. When I was 3, I wanted to be a neurosurgeon....loved the way it sounded.  I would tell people I was going to Duke, then Duke Med School, and then I would be a neurosurgeon!

5. I have wanted a tattoo for several years now (actually since I was about 21). Back then my excuse for not getting one was that I would end up marrying a lawyer or political wannabe and my tattoo would come up in the campaign and he would lose.  Never married a lawyer or politician. Now my excuse is my husband hates them.  :::sigh:::

6. I actually love the mountains but could never live there.  I hate the cold and am actually allergic to snow....if I play in it, I break out. I love, love, love the beach and would move there today if I could. To be in shorts and barefoot (or maybe my Margaritaville flip flops) all the time looking out over the water and sipping on something cold and sweet.....PARADISE!

I'm tagging:

Kat

Belle-ah

Joan

Pat

Sandy

luvmy4sons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please say a prayer for my great niece, Cooper, age 5 months, who is in the hospital with pneumonia.

signature2

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen,

Thanks for the tag, I have to think of six unimportant things now. LOL I will have to think about this. And I will be praying for your great niece. Have a good weekend. I loved your six. A tatoo huh? And I'm with you on the snow part.

Rebecca said...

Oh Jennifer! I've always wanted a tattoo too. I told my hubby that for my 50th that I wanted to go to Miami Ink and get a tattoo. He just gives me a blank look. :/ But I've even decided on the design, the placement, everything! Ah, Miami Ink, my guilty pleasure. :)