Wednesday, April 16, 2008

That Wednesday Thing...yet again

TWT

It is definitely that Wednesday thing because I have some awesome illusions for you....

These are very interesting - be sure to take the time to observe # 7 as instructed - they are all amazing...

 

1.

1

Is this possible?

2.

2

3.

3

Are the purple lines straight or bent?

4.

4

Do you see gray areas in between the squares?

5.

5

You should see a man's face and also a word...
Hint: Try tilting your head to the right, the world begins with 'L'

6.

6

If you take a look at the following picture, let me tell you .... it is not animated. Your eyes are making it move. To test this, stare at one spot for a couple seconds and everything will stop moving. Or look at the black center of each circle and it will stop moving. But move your eyes to the next black center and the previous will move after you take your eyes away from it ... Weird ?

7.

7

8.

8
Now of course, nothing is going to pop up on your screen if you send it on...I just think they are fantastic to look at!

signature2

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, some of those just freaked me out Jennifer. The one moving and number 7 really did work when you looked at a wall. I think I am dizzy now and need to lie down. LOL They were cool though.

luvmy4sons said...

All too cool! I couldn't see the book though but facing away from me!