Monday, August 18, 2008

M is for Michael & Matthew....

I bet you thought Matthew was going to be first, didn't you. But there is another specimen of male perfection, the golden boy, the ultimate Olympian, the Pool Shark: Michael Phelps!! Was he not amazing in the Olympics??? I am usually not a big fan of the swimming but this year I was glued to it....I knew every race he was going to race and was at my tv 10 minutes prior to start time of every race. I cheered my heart out when he was behind and celebrated like crazy when he pulled out the win in the end. Loved watching his mom and sisters in the stand. Truly an American to admire!!


Now for my boyfriend Matthew....we are used to seeing pictures of him looking like this:

But as family man?????

Presenting to the world: Levi Alves McConaughey....
Love how they came up with his name...(from MM's personal website journal dated July 8th):
First name: Levi...another name for the apostle Matthew in the Bible. Levi was born at 6:22 which just happens to be Matthews favorite verse in the book of Matthew: "if the eye be single, thy whole body will be full of light."

Middle name: Alves...mommy Camilla's last name and they wanted to incorporate her family name, thus little Levi's middle name.

Welcome to the world Levi Alves McConaughey!
More Matthew news..."Surfer Dude" comes out in September (with some film time with Woody Harrelson and Willie Nelson thrown in) and should be followed by "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past". Read about the filming of GOGP on Matthew's website journal. The movie also stars Jennifer Garner and Michael Douglas. Sounds like a good movie to me! I'll be checking it out.


1 comment:

PAT said...

Oh what a delightful post!

Thanks!
Pat