Saturday, October 04, 2008

The NC Seafood Festival


Whew...little blurry there....anyway, this is where I am today.


There are bands playing, rides for the kidlets, lots of art and crafts vendors and SEAFOOD galore...shrimp burgers, po boys, fritters, etc. Hard to find a hamburger or any beef for that matter but you can get a wonderful eastern NC barbecue sandwich with slaw!!


Tonight, the Chairman of the Board are playing, maybe we can come back out tonight for that.

And there is also a boat show. It continues tomorrow but the only thing we will be attending is the "Blesseng of the Fleet".

You can find out more about this event at the NC Seafood Festival.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

okay, you know i am jealous! i hope you have tons of seafood for me! i am so jealous!!!

Surf Girl said...

Oh my - I am sooo jealous. I didn't realize that it was time for that festival already. Have a great time and please eat some shrimp for me!!

Rebecca said...

Oooh me too! I'm jealous too! I love me some good seafood. I know you are having a blast!

So, how was the fishing trip??

Rebecca said...

Oooh me too! I'm jealous too! I love me some good seafood. I know you are having a blast!

So, how was the fishing trip??

Rebecca said...

Ok, I have no idea why my comment posted two times...

Lisa said...

MAN! I tell you what, I have tried to go for YEARS and it has always rained so I stayed in Raleigh to go to football game on a beautiful Saturday and we lost ANYWAYS. Murphy's Dang Law.

Hope you had a blasttttt!

Anonymous said...

oooo sounds like FUN!!

WorthyStyle said...

CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD?!?! Sounds like shag heaven! I am uber-jealous!!