Friday, October 03, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Well if you are reading this between 5:30 am and 5:30 pm, God willing, weather permitting, I am aboard the O Lucky Me:

She is a beauty and is a custom built NEW 60 footer sport fishing boat. We are heading towards the gulf stream for some game fishing and sport fishing. I hope to land a Blue Marlin (hey...I can dream can't I???) And Capegirl, if I do, I have already told DH that it will be mounted and hung in our house somewhere!!

Going on our expedition is DH's brother Ronnie & his wife, DH's BIL Bobby, DH's twin sister's boyfriend Eddie, DH, and me. I hope to come home with fabulous pictures and a special fish!!

Check out the O'Lucky Me and Have a great Friday evening!

4 comments:

Pink Flamingo said...

Oh, I am jealous...have a wonderful time!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

youre going to mount it? wow, thats intense and very fun!

Hopsy said...

What a fun way to spend a day. I just love boats!

Lisa said...

^ NCSULilWolf = jealous!!!