Thursday, October 02, 2008

Walkin in the Sand

Today is supposed to be very nice so I suspect most of today will be spent on the beach. Rebecca, my dear dear friend, I am definitely thinking of you as I walk along and know how you also share that special love of the shore. I hope things are going well for today, as with all of my readers.

I can't remember if this is the week your dear sister is here or not, but if she is, please give her a beg belle hug from me and let her know that she is constantly in my prayers!

Some of DH's family is coming down today and should be arriving this evening. This is the first time all of the siblings have done this so it should make for hopefully a very fun weekend.

2 comments:

Preppy Pettit said...

So much fun! Our beaches are currently wrecked!

Rebecca said...

((((Hugs)))) I love you sistah! Have a marvelous beach week.