Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Awards Week....

Since the Academy Awards are coming up this weekend, I am going to try and do my best to catch up on all my awards and tags I have received and done nothing with. So all of you who have thought so kindly of me to bestow such things, I thank you!

The latest "tag" was the "Bag Tag". Pink is My Signature Color tagged me for this one.

Here are the rules.....

*Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. You CANNOT sneak into your closet and pull out some cute little things - we want to know the purse you last carried. No cheating!

*List how much it cost - this is not to judge but for entertainment only. If there is a fabulous story to go along with your fabulous purse, let us hear it!

*Tag some lucky ladies to participate and then link back to this post.

This is my "go to" bag at the moment and I carry it the majority of the time in winter. It is the Dooney & Bourke Anniversary Signature bag in the small slouch style. I do not know the cost as it was a Christmas gift from my wonderful husband.

In my purse, I have the matching "multi function checkbook organizer" (also a gift from DH), my new LG Voyager cell phone, a FINE point pen, Trident gum, Estee Lauder colored lip balm, Bare Escentuals lip gloss, and my bottle of Xanax (just in case)!

So ladies, I want to snoop....

I tag Kappa Prep, Nina, Belle-ah, Rebecca, and PLD.

Before you go, I have to leave you with this quote from Kenny Chesney that Pink is My Signature Color posted on her blog:

“Southern girls are God's gift to the entire male population. There is absolutely no woman finer than one raised below the mason-dixon line and once you go southern may the good Lord help you - you never go back.” Kenny Chesney

3 comments:

Grace said...

"Xanax (just in case)"

HAHA too funny!

Lulu said...

How fun!! The Xanax thing is too funny. I love the KC quote.

Hopsy said...

This is such a fun tag that I have been hoping to do! As soon as I figure out how to post photos from my cousins computer I will get to work!