Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday...

Hey Everyone! As of now, I have no more pre-scheduled posts. Hopefully I can get a secure connection on Miss Brooke's laptop and I can finish posting while I am down here. If not, everyone enjoy their week, dry and stay cool and I will see you on Monday!

~~~~~
UPDATE:

Good news, I am on a secure network connection, so I SHOULD be posting most of this week. I got a few good pictures of the family Monday at Universal Studios that I will try to post later today. We had gorgeous weather. The sun was extremely bright but overall it wasn't as hot as I thought it would be. The humiditity must have been rather low. I found the day to be quite bearable. I need to install my email on Miss Brooke's computer temporarily. And when I am not poolside tomorrow, I will try my best to at least attempt a post, even if it is super short and sweet! (or today if you are East Coast time).

1 comment:

Kate Spears said...

so glad you're having a good time! be safe on your trip! xoxo