Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Morning!

If our plans held true, today we are spending the day at Universal Studios. This is where you "Jump into the Action of Your Favorite Movies and TV Shows." They will actually be taping Family Feud and we are going to try our best and get on the show. However, the main reason Miss Brooke chose Universal Studios as 1 thing to do is because of the newest rollar coaster: The Rip Ride Rocket. It reaches top speeds of 65 mph and towers 17 stories over Universal Studios Florida. It also has six near-miss moments and first-ever thrills including a record-breaking loop. The best thing is you get to choose your own music to listen to as you take on the "rockit" with personal speakers behind your head. They also have another roller coaster, "The Revenge of the Mummy" that should be fun, and of course there is always "Jaws" that should "scare" Doodlebug and her friend. I think I am looking most forward to Shrek 4D!!

Not really much to say, so I am going to give you some eye candy based on an old post, with Monday Matthew:

And from my favorite MM movie:

A Time To Kill

Which is your favorite MM movie? Drop a comment and let me know.

I hope you enjoyed the eye candy and that each of you have a Marvelous Monday!

2 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, definitely!

Seersucker Scrapper said...

YUMMY! I love Fool's Gold!