Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

y wonderful daughter, Miss Brooke, aka Carolina Pearl, has completely updated her blog, gave it a new name, and deleted all old posts. If you subscribed to her previous blog to receive by email, you don't need to do anything, you will still continue receiving her emailed posts daily. She started posting again July 11th and has posted every day. She decided to do this due to the fact that she so randomly posted. However, now as she heads off to college, she wants to document her college life.

If you visited her before as {Carolina Girl}...Sweet Southern Pearl,
please continue following her at her new blog, and hopefully add to blogs you follow. I think you will enjoy her new blog.



Carolina Pearl Through the Years - free slideshow

Please click on the above slide show to see my precious Miss Brooke from her Christening
through 2 of her senior pictures.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another item making today wonderful is the fact that my roof was FINISHED yesterday. It looks fantastic. I wish I could share a picture but I don't have a digital camera YET, hopefully I can use Miss Brooke's before it gets dark tonight to show you. I will say that the new Onyx Black roof doesn't look as bad with the ugly yellow and brown house as I thought it would, but I can't wait to either do a short term fix with paint, or replace the siding!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another wonderful thing this Wednesday is that Miss Brooke's pink neoprene sleeve for her pink laptop arrived today. It is adorable and fits perfectly. I am so glad it arrived before we leave on vacation Saturday. Makes me feel much better knowing that it will be traveling safely with her. Once we get back, it too will go with us to the embroidery shop to be monogrammed!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Wednesday this week.
What has made today wonderful for you?

No comments: