Thursday, July 15, 2010

Think Pink Thursday: Flowers

Although this post would be much better posted in the spring, I have been thinking about landscaping our yard. Once the house has new siding, we will be landscaping close to the house. I think I want to go pretty solid color (even though I have a few azaleas of a different color) of PINK! Surprise, surprise. So today, I thought I would share some of my favorite pink flowers and flowering trees with you.
Beautiful Pink Azalea
Luckily, I already have a pink dogwood, but would love some more!
I also have a pink crepe myrtle as well.
I would love to have a cherry blossom tree or two.
Speaking of trees, how about a pink magnolia??
I love hydrageas, but this pink one is beautiful.

How can we forget pink roses?

And I don't know which is my favorite...
the pink tulep?
or...

The pink peony!

What is your favorite, leave a comment and let me know!

No comments: