Monday, August 09, 2010

Monday Madness!

I am so sorry I haven't posted before now. It has truly been a "MADNESS" sort of Monday. Two appointments that did not start on schedule, with 1 making me late for #2. Phone calls galore. Running errands for my honey. Now balancing the checkbook, then off to church for our "Month of Mondays".

I had hoped to do a Monogram Monday showing all of the items I have personally monogrammed for Miss Brooke for college but I accidentally went ahead and boxed them after washing without taking pictures. UGH. So you shall see them hopefully next Monday with before and after pictures of her dorm room. Har to believe that 6 days I will be moving in, decorating, and leaving my daughter at college for the 1st time.

Wishing everyone a better Monday than mine has been!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

The madness makes you appreciate the calm days so much more :)