Saturday, August 28, 2010

Southern Fried Saturday... Religion in the South????

As all of us southerners have heard and probably most of the rest of y'all have heard, we have 3 religions here in the south: Baptist, Methodist, and FOOTBALL! Even though it is still rather hot, it is football, y'all. From the little leagues, to the Friday night lights of high schools, to college game day Saturday, and (even the pros on Sunday and Monday night), no matter where you live in the south, you know they are talking football. So for all the players no matter the age, to the coaches, to the fans: it's the Boys of Fall:

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

woo hoo! i meet 2 out of 3 : ) Can't wait for the season to begin!!

Leelee said...

Football season is my favorite season of the year...on the way to Athens this weekend...Go Dawgs...

melissa said...

I LOVE this song .. makes me cry every time. I miss my older boys and their 6 years of HS Friday night football games!