Friday, September 03, 2010

Fashion Friday

Yes, My babygirl is finally coming home from school today. It has been 19 days since I have seen her. We have never gone longer than 6 days. I know...she is in college and it will get easier and YES, I do want her to stay at college and enjoy college as long as she comes home sometime.

This does lead to a Fashion Friday. She gets to try on all the Lilly Endless Summer Sale purchases I made for her. When I talked to her Thursday, she was very excited. I say it was because of her wanting to go look at new mobile phones, but she swears it is the Lilly. I will compromise and say it is both. Whichever it may be, I can't wait to see all the new clothes on her.

Now with it being in the 90's still and with very humid weather, it really is hard to put away the white shoes, pants, seersucker, etc that are supposed to be tucked away neatly come Monday. I may have to be forgiven while I still where my white shorts at the beach over the next few weeks.

It is also really hard to get into those fall fashions. I received the Land's End catalog the other day and they have so many cute items for fall, but they just look so HOT. I don't need HOT clothes on HOT days, even if summer is technically over. My calendar says fall begins on September 23rd. (Forgive me Miss Janice!!)

However, looking at the Lilly line for fall makes the transition a little easier. Here are some of my favorites:






What are your Lilly favorites for fall?

1 comment:

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Loving all of them!!!!!!